GRAND RESIDENCE CIRCA 1920's
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Neatly nestled in a tranquil tree-lined street, this free standing circa 1920's residence commands a highly sought after location.
Central location and within walking distance to local cafes, restaurants, shops, schools, Croydon train station and under 900 metres from Westfield Burwood.
This spacious double fronted home offers exquisite original federation features, a highly versatile layout with spacious interior and excellent potential for those seeking to add further value.
Notable features include;
- 3 great sized bedrooms with built-in-robes, main bedroom also features bay windows and study/retreat area.
- A large formal lounge and formal dining area/billiards room.
- Casual family dining room leading to generous sized sun-room overlooking tranquil backyard setting
- High ornate ceilings, fireplace, town gas, internal laundry with second toilet, walk-in pantry, lock-up-garage & shed
- Large elevated 920m2 land size (Approx.)
Chinese interpreter Jennifer Chen 0478 199 964.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
920m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.