BRAND NEW APARTMENT WITH VIEWS
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Move straight into this just completed fourth floor 1 bedroom apartment in the Neapolis Building which is designed and constructed by the much loved and respected Skyton Developments Group. Skyton are renowned for superior quality and design which is everything that this property offers.
Ideally located to bus and railway transport which offers quick and easy rail transport to Sydney City. This apartment is also located within close proximity of a variety of entertainment experiences such as the Canterbury Racecourse which is famous for its night racing, Canterbury leagues club and other cosmopolitan cafe's and restaurants along with Canterbury Town now under development.
The apartment itself has an open plan living design with a very spacious family room that sits off a good sized kitchen offering the best European appliance's such as Blanco gas stove, electric oven and a state of the art dishwasher. The long hall leads to a large bedroom with built in wardrobe's and a tidy bathroom and internal laundry which has a Simpson Dryer.
Other notable features include;
- Inner West of Sydney location
- Daiken Ducted air conditioning system.
- Entertainers balcony with district views looking over the Racecourse and surrounding suburbs.
- High ceilings.
- Security building with security Intercom.
- Security undercover parking with your own car space and storage area.
- Total area 88m2 being offered of which 61m squared is internal space, 14 metres squared of terrace area and 13 metres squared of car space.
- Close to all amenities including shopping centre's, public parks, cooks river and many cycle and walk ways.
- Lock up Storage attached to car space.
This apartment is perfect for the keen investor or young professional looking to buy into the real estate market.
If you are unavailable to attend any of the scheduled open homes, please call Allan Odisho on 0404 448 484 to arrange a private viewing at a time that is more suitable to you.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.